Now-a-days, MS Outlook is the most popular email application used widely, it has a large storage capacity and you can store all your data or information like videos, contacts, emails, attachments, send or receive address book, etc. The MS Outlook provides an option to saves these files in a specific .PST file format. But, while using Outlook sometimes an error message occurs due to oversize of the PST files or virus attack or due to corruption or the file get damaged or deleted accidentally, virus attack or improper shut down of the system and because of all these problems you can’t able to access your files. The error messages can be like this :
- PST cannot be accessed
- The File path cannot be found
- An unknown error 0x8004018 has occurred
- Client error: 0x80040600 has occurred
To resolve these error, an inbuilt Outlook 2003 scanpst.exe is provided by the MS Outlook. This tool helps to repair and recover the errors and other problems. But in case of major problem the Outlook 2003 inbox repair tool errors fails to repair and recover the damage or corrupt files then you should use the third-party PST repair tool. This tool has the capability to repair and recover all the errors occurs in the PST files and also repairs the damaged header files or corrupted files or those files that are been deleted into the new PST file. This tool use advance algorithm for scanning and restores your files quickly.
The features of third-party PST repar tool are as mentioned below :
- It uses strong algorithm for scanning the PST files
- It repairs and restores the files into a new location with .PST file extension
- It is fast and it easily repairs restores your files as soon as possible
- It supports both the earlier and latest version of MS Outlook
- The third-party PST repair tool is the best solution to repair and recover your corrupt or damaged files. Using
- this tool you can access your files smoothly and efficiently.